- We help you attract, develop and retain the very best talent for your business through the PMA Foundation for Industry Talent’s training and professional development programs for employees at every stage of their careers.
- Take advantage of unprecedented, royalty-free access to Sesame Street characters on your packaging. Thanks to our partnership with Sesame Workshop and the Partnership for a Healthier America (PHA), you can build your brand while encouraging kids to eat more fruits and vegetables. (Licensing restrictions apply. Contact PMA for details.)
- PMA's Supply Chain Standards and Technologies team helps guide the global produce industry in order to create, streamline and improve business processes across the fresh produce supply chain. PMA is the industry's leading source on Product Identification, Data Standardization and Data Synchronization, Barcodes, E-Commerce, and Traceability. Members benefit from discounted access to:
- UPC Online, an online database of generic Universal Produce Codes (UPCs) for the produce and floral industry
- DataBar Online, a system that allows sellers of produce to communicate their GTINs to their buyers, and allows buyers to download the information into their Point-of-Sale systems to scan the DataBar on loose/bulk items.
- UPC Link, an online database designed for use by sellers of packaged produce items as they transition away from using generic UPCs to company specific or brand owner UPCs.
As you can see, there are a number of ways a PMA membership can help your business grow. Membership is company-wide so all of your company’s employees would have access to member benefits throughout the year, including discounts at events.
PMA is committed to helping you grow your organization, your networks, your people, and your vision of our industry's future. To learn more about the 365 day value PMA offers its members, view the PMA Membership guide.