The Learning Experience Designer will provide critical guidance to ensure a positive learning experience. Their knowledge of, and passion for, innovative learning solutions will help influence organizational approach to education development and enhancing the overall reputation of PMA and CGT’s offerings. The application of adult learning theory and instructional design techniques will facilitate crucial assessments, design, development, and evaluation of educational programming for identified target audiences.
- Provides leadership and consulting to identify proactive learning solutions and format recommendations to address needs of identified target audiences.
- Stays apprised of industry knowledge, content and learning trends as the Education Liaison for assigned focus areas and actively participates in the content council, analyzes learning needs and requirements for a variety of education initiatives, including live events and webinars.
- Work with internal stakeholders, subject matter experts, and committees/councils to develop education strategy and learning objectives that meet specific needs.
- Identify opportunities for innovative programming that includes experiential, peer to peer, scenario based, game-based and other 21st century learning .
- Design and develop portfolio programming based on neuroscience and adult learning principles for all assigned events/programs/webinars.
- Assist in the development of evaluation strategies for analysis and evaluation and iteratively improve offerings based on feedback.
- Models self-improvement practices by staying current on learning industry trends and relevant business topics.
- Holds critical conversations with SMEs and business leaders related to learning goals, objectives, and training content.
- Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction, Instructional Technology or 7+ years instructional design, program design and training development experience required
- Advanced understanding of design thinking, neuroscience, and adult learning experience for onsite, online and virtual learning experiences
- Experience with training methodologies such as adult learning theory, the ADDIE process, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and the Kirkpatrick and/or Phillips models of evaluation and measurement
- Ability to design innovative blended learning programs focused on the learner experience
- Knowledge of best practices and trends in educational programming, online delivery and learning portfolio design
- Strong collaboration, relationship building and influence skills to achieve desired results; thrives in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with a variety of audiences and stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strong ability to communicate and present ideas effectively, orally and in writing
- Ability to engage and consult with business groups to assess and address needs
- Ability to convert information into meaningful business context relevant to the learners’ needs
- Excellent organizational, time and project management experience and abilities
- Proficient use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Travel: 5-7 trips per year
No relocation or telework benefits available for this position.
Salary Range: $61,00 to $92,000