Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Program Series
Center for Growing Talent and PMA are committed to supporting our members in their endeavors to understand and advance diversity, equity and inclusion in their companies and our industry.
This FREE four-part virtual program will present Diversity & Inclusion topics to help participants build a base of knowledge and resources to help advance D&I in ways that will drive business performance and attract, develop and retain talent.
Register for any or all programs within the series to learn why and how D&I matter to your business. Gain the knowledge, tools and resources to adopt D&I practices to benefit you, your company and our industry.
Each session will feature experts on key issues, including:
April 20: How Diversity & Inclusion Drives Team and Company Performance
- Expert speakers:
- Dr. Manuel Pastor, Professor, Sociology/American Studies & Ethnicity, Turpanjian Chair in Civil Society and Social Change, Director, USC Equity Research Institute
- Fiona Krautil, Founder and Principal, Diversity Knowhow
- Host: Joe Don Zetzsche, Director of Floral and Blooms Floral Shops, H-E-B
April 27: Unconscious Bias & Conscious Inclusion
- Expert speaker: Eric Watson, Executive Consultant, The Kaleidoscope Group
- Host: Adriëlle Dankier, Commercial Director, Nature's Pride
May 4: Creating a More Inclusive Culture
- Expert speaker: Nina Boone, Senior Client Partner, North America Leader, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Korn Ferry
- Host: Amy Gates, Vice President, Greenyard USA/Seald Sweet LLC
May 11: Hear From Your Peers: Getting Comfortable with the Uncomfortable
Over the last three weeks, we've learned about diversity, equity and inclusion from experts outside of our industry. Now it's time to learn what the produce and floral industries are doing in the field. Join us as respected leaders discuss their ongoing journeys to get comfortable with diversity, equity and inclusion to help build a company culture that embraces differences and gives them a competitive advantage.
Our four-part program is brought to you by Lead Sponsor, Mission Produce.