January 7, 2021
Back by popular demand, this unique opportunity, similar to speed dating, allows floral suppliers to connect face-to-face with buyers, opening the door for more in-depth conversations in the future.
Floral suppliers and buyers are carefully matched according to criteria provided in pre-meeting applications. If selected, suppliers will meet for 10 minutes with seven (7) different buyer companies. This program is limited, and spots will be filled with an ultimate goal of including a diverse mix of suppliers across the floral supply chain.
The Floral Buyer Sourcing Meetings program is just like our previous Floral Buyer Roundtables program that you’ve come to know, brought directly to you in a convenient and completely virtual format! It is all of the value you expect from the Floral Buyer Roundtables program, including information, innovation, and connections, but without the travel!
You will also notice that this program is longer than usual. In order to accommodate the virtual format, we added some additional time in-between meetings, which means even more time for you to connect with peers across the supply chain.
When and Where:
All meetings will take place VIRTUALLY on Thursday, January 7, 2021 from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. ET.
Buyers: No cost to participate
Registration: Apply for the Floral Buyer Sourcing Meetings as a supplier.
Supplier Application Deadline: Monday, November 30, 2020
Supplier benefits included in registration:
- Seven (7) virtual meetings with floral buyers
- Your company profile and contact information provided to all floral buyers participating in this program in the digital program booklet pre-event
- Access to contact information for all floral buyers participating in this program
- Your company logo included in the program booklet
- Albertsons Companies, Corporate
- Albertsons Companies, Portland
- Big Y Foods, Inc.
- Bristol Farms
- Defense Commissary Agency
- Gelson's Markets
- Giant Martin's
- Hy-Vee, Inc
- The Kroger Co.
- Longo Brothers Fruit Market
- Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Safeway, Inc., Denver
- Safeway, Inc., Northern California
- Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Spartan Nash
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Stop & Shop Supermarket Co.
- Target Stores
- Topco Associates, LLC
- Tops Markets, Inc.
- Trader Joe's
- United Supermarkets
For more information, please contact Lauren Janeka at [email protected] or +1 (302) 607-2187.
*Buyer companies are subject to change.