Buyers across the supply chain have shared the top challenges they need help solving, now and moving forward. Do you have a product, service, or solution that can help move the industry forward? Feature it in one of our virtual Solutions Sampling Theaters!
Contact email@example.com if you have not yet secured your spot.
1. Select one of the five challenges below that best fits your solution, and let us know as soon as possible.
2. Review information and specs for your content. A PSAV virtual concierge will be reaching out to begin collecting the content to build your sponsorship page within the next few days.
3. Begin developing your video(s). Video is a great way to catch the attention of your audience and should quickly and clearly show how your solution addresses the challenge and can help move their business forward. If you already have a video that falls within the 1-minute time limit, great! If you are thinking about creating a longer video for your listing page, or don't have one at all, talk with your PSAV virtual concierge for tips or help creating it.
1. Menu Challenges
In response to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, operators have had to make many changes to their business operations, including modified menus and ingredients, reduced staffing levels, and new safety protocols. As they are adjusting to their new realities, how can your product or service help operators save money and increase the value of produce remaining on menus, while also reducing prep time, food waste, labor costs, and shrink in the kitchens?
2. Delivery to Consumer Challenges
Operators have adopted new business models to provide take-out, curbside pickup, and delivery. How can your product or service help them improve the integrity of produce that is included in menu dishes for delivery or pickup?
3. Supplier Challenges
Strong partnerships, resilience and infrastructure are critical factors in creating a supply chain that can survive disruptions such as a global health or financial crisis. How can your product or service strengthen partnerships, mitigate the impact of sudden shifts on the supply chain or help companies implement effective infrastructure?
4. Staffing/Labor Challenges
As part of adjusting to their new reality, operators have implemented new measures to ensure the health and safety of their employees. As they are settling into their new realities after reopening, some may keep the reduced staffing levels, while others are finding that they don't have the staff to manage their operation. How can your product or service help operators staff their operations and ensure the health and safety of their employees, while also helping them reduce the increased costs
of these measures?
5. Fresh Ideas in Produce
The fresh produce community is constantly adopting new strategies for growth at an innovative pace. Do you have a product or service that will help drive the industry forward?
Are you seeking new supplier or buyer partners? Want to learn what suppliers have to offer quickly and efficiently? This unique opportunity, similar to speed dating, allows foodservice operators and distributors to connect virtually, “face-to-face” with suppliers, opening the door for...Read More
We have a menu of sponsorship opportunities that are available to bring your brand, solution, and business to the industry in an unparalleled way.
The fixed price menu of sponsorship opportunities gives you the highest level of visibility possible, putting you in an elite status to position...Read More