This unique opportunity, like speed dating, allows foodservice produce suppliers to connect with foodservice operators and distributors, opening the door for more in-depth conversations in the future.
Companies are carefully matched according to criteria provided in pre-meeting applications. If selected, produce suppliers will meet for 10 minutes with 5 different buyer companies, and buyers will meet with 8 different produce supplier companies. Space is limited, and spots will be filled with an ultimate goal of including a diverse mix of produce suppliers and buyers.
When and where:
All meetings will take place onsite in Monterey, California on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 from 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Buyers (Foodservice Operators and Distributors)
Suppliers (Produce Growers and Suppliers)
- Hosted Buyer Program Sponsors: US$1,500
- Exhibitors, PMA Members: US$1,500 (in addition to your booth cost)
- Exhibitors, Non-Members: US$3,000 (in addition to your booth cost)
- Non-Exhibitors, PMA Members: US$4,150*
- Non-Exhibitors, Non-members: US$8,300*
Supplier companies who are accepted into the program will not be charged for any payments until PMA notifies applicants of acceptance and until companies confirm participation. Please see the supplier application for more details about this process.
Please note that Hosted Buyer Program Sponsors have priority access to sign up for the 2021 Foodservice Buyer Sourcing Meetings.
Registration: Produce grower/shipper/processor suppliers can apply to participate here
Application Deadline: The supplier application deadline for this program is 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, June 18, 2021.
Benefits included in Sourcing Meetings registration:
- Supplier registration includes:
- Five (5) meetings with foodservice operators/distributors
- Your company profile and company contact information distributed ahead of the event to all participants, including all participating foodservice operators/distributors
- Contact information for all operator/distributor companies participating in the Sourcing Meetings program
- *Non-exhibitor participants receive three complimentary Foodservice Conference registrations (value US$2,100)
Please note that the program is limited to a maximum of two supplier company representatives, both of whom must be registered for the Foodservice Conference and Expo. Please see the application for more information.
- Buyer registrations include:
- Eight (8) meetings with produce growers/shippers/processors
- Your company profile and company contact information included in the program booklet and distributed ahead of the event to all participants, including all participating foodservice suppliers
- Access to contact information for all the produce growers/shippers/processor companies participating in the Sourcing Meetings program
- Complimentary access to the Sourcing Meetings program and full Foodservice Conference and Expo
2021 Participating Buyers Companies (subject to change):
- Denny's Corporation
- Flagship Restaurant Group
- Jason's Deli
- Markon Cooperative
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro
- Performance Food Group
- Russ Davis Wholesale
- Sysco Corporation
- Texas Roadhouse
- US Foods
For more information or questions, please contact Lauren Janeka.