OCTOBER 13-15, 2020
OCTOBER 13-15, 2020
Join our global community over 3 days in October to see old friends, make new business connections, explore the latest products and services, share fresh perspectives and insights, and celebrate our industry’s commitment to growing a healthier world. As we have learned, connecting virtually is different than connecting in person and we are excited about new ways we can come together in this forum.
During this year’s event, you can expect a tailored experience based specifically on your needs and goals:
- Recommendations of people to meet, programing to engage with, products and services to learn about and more, dynamically adapting and being shared with you based on your interests and needs.
- A flexible schedule allowing you to set aside a portion of your day to focus solely on getting the most out of live engagement opportunities with access to additional on-demand programming when it is best for you.
- Opportunities to connect and engage with each other to network, share expertise and industry knowledge in a variety of different ways…from one-on-one meetings and small group breakouts to large interactive sessions.
- New and creative ways to find and experience the products, services and solutions that will move our industry forward.
What does this mean for exhibitors and sponsors?
We truly value our partnership and would like your input as we build this experience. We will be reaching out individually over the coming weeks to discuss options and share more information.
You may also register now to join us on Thursday, August 13 at 2 p.m. ET where we’ll walk through Fresh Summit 2020 opportunities and answer any questions you have.
In the meantime, please note the following regarding your 2020 payments:
- The June 30 booth cancellation deadline is no longer in effect
- We will be sharing information on potential new opportunities soon. Once we have shared those opportunities, you can decide on how your company would like to apply your 2020 funds. If your company is experiencing a hardship and you need to request a partial or full refund right away, please reach out to us.
For immediate exhibitor questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.