- Your company must be a 2021 Fresh Summit exhibitor.
- Your product, product line, or service must have been introduced since the 2020 show.
Exhibitors who rolled over money from 2020 will receive the discounted rates of $855 for members and $1,710 for non-members.
PMA Members: US$899
*Pricing does not increase for refrigeration or electricity, but exhibitors must place these requests before September 1 so that PMA can provide the necessary equipment.
Exhibitors have a variety of options to best showcase their new product/service.
- Standard Showcase:
- Dimensions: 35" W X 16" H X 11" D
(Dimensions in the floral units are 48” W x 21.5” H x 19” D or 24”W x 33 ½“H x 19”D )
- Standard Shelf with Electricity:
- Shelf Dimensions: 35" W X 16" H X 11" D
Please note: all shelves are already lit with tube lighting. The electricity request is only if you need an outlet.
- Refrigerated Showcase:
- Shelf Dimensions: 21.5" W X 15" H X 24.25" D
Kept at 36 degrees Fahrenheit
|Showcase Categories*: In addition to the main showcase, we have a variety of branded sections to highlight consumer trends. Exhibitors may rent multiple shelves per category, but different products must be displayed in each shelf.
*Categories are subject to change
|On-The-Go||For innovative products/services that make it easier for consumers to eat healthier while on-the-go or at home.|
|Certified Organic||For innovative products/services marketed as organic|
|Floral||For innovative floral products/services (refrigeration is not available in this category)|
|Packaging Innovations||Innovative packaging designs or sustainability efforts
||For new approaches to tackling food waste, food safety, traceability, logistical processes, etc.
Our Best of Show Judges and Retail Panel will review the online listings, on-site displays, and in-booth promotional efforts to determine top finalists. A panel of retailers will review and select the winner. All Fresh Ideas Showcase participants are automatically entered into this contest.
- Take the time to put together an informative online listing that generates excitement about your product.
- Get creative with your showcase display. Standout shelves incorporate multimedia, eye-catching graphics, vibrant colors, enticing messages and invitations to the booth.
- Don’t forget to not only show/demo the new product or service in your booth, but also highlight the fact you have a new product with signage and graphic. This helps to draw people in that might not have stopped, as well as remind visitors who may have seen your showcase that you have something new and exciting to talk about.
Companies whose product/solution aligns with the vision and criteria outlined below may notify PMA if they want to be considered for this award category.
- Exhibitors must have a shelf in the Fresh Ideas Showcase
- Product must meet or be aligned with target vision/criteria outlined in the Sustainable Packaging Coalition Guidelines:
- Is beneficial, safe and healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle
- Meets market criteria for both performance and cost
- Is sourced, manufactured, transported and recycled using renewable energy
- Optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials
- Is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices
- Is made from materials healthy in all probable end-of-life scenarios
- Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy
- Is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed loop cycle