All product delivery and pick-up between refrigerated storage and your booth is provided by GES at NO CHARGE for all exhibitors.
- Check your email for a product arrival notification from GES. The notification will be sent to the contact you have provided to PMA.
- You may provide a different preferred e-mail address for notification by emailing GES or submitting this form. You may also contact the GES Servicenter to verify your shipment has been received.
- All product will automatically be delivered - no forms required! Be sure to use the color-coded labels to show which day specific product is needed.
- Communicate to your team the time frame in which your product will be delivered and picked up from your booth each morning (see below).
- Upon delivery of product each morning, re-label all remaining product with either Trash, Food Bank, or the appropriate daily color coded labels for GES pickup (labels will be provided onsite).
Thursday Product Delivery
- Use only the color-coded delivery labels to indicate when your product is needed - delivery forms are no longer required!
- Product deliveries will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday for product that was received in the marshalling yard Wednesday or earlier.
- If your product arrives at the marshalling yard on Thursday, delivery will be delivered based on the timing of when your truck unloads.
- When you are ready, please schedule the pick-up of any remaining product to return to refrigerated storage at the GES Servicenter.
Friday/Saturday Product Delivery
- Use only the color-coded delivery labels to indicate when your product is needed - delivery forms are no longer required.
- Product deliveries will begin at 6:00 a.m. each morning
- Product to be taken back to storage will be picked up from your booth starting at 8:00 a.m.
- In order to open the show on time, product will be picked up promptly. Please be sure to arrive prior to these published pick-up times or you could be charged handling fees to have them brought back out.