- Select Booth Space
- Submit Booth Application
- Submit Payment
Select Booth Space
- View the 2019 Floor Plan and select 2-3 preferred booth locations.
Available spaces are shown in blue.
- If you plan on sharing your booth space with affiliated companies/brands, you may choose between "Booth Sharing" or creating a "Pavilion." Determine which option best fits your needs.
- Booths within the first-time exhibitor pavilion may be a maximum size of 20x20. The quantity of island booths permitted within this pavilion may be limited to ensure sufficient opportunity for companies new to the expo. There are no booth size restrictions for first-time exhibitors reserving space outside of the pavilion.
Submit Booth Application
Your booth will not be assigned until payment has been received. You may pay for your booth space by:
How are booths assigned?
- Booths are assigned by the order in which applications are received with full payment (application processing may take up to 24 hours)
- If the booth you selected is not available at the time your application is processed, PMA’s Booth Sales Manager Colleen McDonnell will contact you to discuss available locations.
Cancellation & Downsizing Policy
Any company submitting written notice of cancellation of all or any portion of exhibit space on or before April 15, shall receive a refund of all fees paid, minus a $150 processing fee. After April 15, no refunds for full or partial space cancellations will be issued. Any booth with an outstanding balance after April 15 is subject to release and all corresponding benefits will be forfeited.
Changes in booth sizes (increases or downsizes) can affect the ability to keep your booth in its existing location. PMA cannot guarantee a booth location should your booth size change. The booth size you are requesting, layout of the show floor and booths surrounding that location will determine if relocation is necessary. All efforts will be made to avoid relocation and all booth size/location options will be discussed with exhibitor prior to relocation.