Registration is open for media wishing to attend and cover PMA’s 2019 Fresh Summit Convention & Expo.
To maximize quality coverage, our PR team is ready to connect you with exhibitors, staff, volunteer leaders, buyers and influencers in this space.
Get ready for powerful education, more than 1,000 companies showcasing their latest products, services and innovations, and networking opportunities that bring together some of the biggest names in the fresh produce and floral industry. Be sure to check out the Fresh Ideas Showcase, highlighting some of the hottest new products on the market. And don’t forget the Experience Extensions which provide the opportunity to have informal conversations about hot topics with industry leaders. There are lots of great sights, sounds, tastes and compelling stories to tell.
We’re here to help.
Media should fill out the form to the right to apply for a press pass and contact Cassidy Taylor, Communications Coordinator, to get on our list for ongoing press updates and media tips.
Exhibiting at Fresh Summit and looking to get in touch with media? Contact Cassidy Taylor for a copy of our registered media list, and be sure to post to the digital press room.
Who is eligible for a complimentary press badge?
Members of the produce industry trade media, local and national consumer press, and established bloggers who regularly cover produce and food in culture can request press credentials for access to educational sessions, exhibit halls, and networking receptions.
You must have an editorial role with a well-established news media outlet that publishes original content. Eligible media include writers, video crews, and photographers. PMA will review specialty publications on a case-by-case basis.
By accepting a press pass, you agree to produce and publish original content about the conference, exhibitors, products, innovations and/or trends. PMA communications staff is ready to assist with helping you navigate Fresh Summit and connect with individuals to support your event coverage. We reserve the right to deny press credentials.
Advertising, marketing and sales representatives, publishers, and other non-editorial media outlet staff will not be granted press badges.
Tools to Make Your Storytelling Job Easy!
- Event Logos: Download the event logo in EPS or JPG format. You agree to adhere to our logo usage standards.
- Photos: Contact us for speaker headshots. Access Fresh Summit Convention & Expo 2019 photos via our Flickr Page.
- Join the Conversation: Media, exhibitors and attendees are all encouraged to follow and engage with us before, during and after the event on social media. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, tag us, and don’t forget to use the official event hashtag #FreshSummit in all your posts! Like, share and engage. We’ll pay it forward and reciprocate.
- Story Mining: PMA’s online “My Expo Plan” tool is a great resource for story mining. You can access the complete list of exhibiting companies, information about products and services, exhibitor press releases and contact info. In addition, PMA’s Communications team will share story tips with registered media leading up to the event. If you’ve got a unique angle or idea, let us know and we’ll do our best to assist.
- First Time Exhibitors: Check out our first-time exhibitors and learn about them before you get to the show.
- Fresh Ideas Showcase: Get an idea of what new products are hitting the shelves by checking out the Fresh Ideas Showcase.
- Inside Scoop: Get the inside scoop on exhibitor news by visiting the exhibitors' Digital Press Room.
Still can’t find the information you need? Contact Cassidy Taylor for assistance.