What is the host or headquarter hotel?
PMA does not designate a host or headquarter hotel. The expo, general sessions and all education are held in the convention center. Reception locations are confirmed in June and are not necessarily hosted in a hotel.
What hotels are available?
For an official list of PMA Fresh Summit hotels along with their rates and deposit information click here
How do I add names or make changes to my existing reservation(s)?
Names and dates can be entered online through the PMA Housing website by using your email address and password from your original reservation confirmation. You can also submit a list of names and dates to the PMA Housing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel I want to reserve is currently full. How do I get on a wait list?
A waitlist is available for all official PMA Fresh Summit hotels. To waitlist, select the waitlist button that is located next to the unavailable hotel and follow the prompts. You are able to waitlist at the hotel only or waitlist and be confirmed for a reservation at an alternate hotel.
What are the benefits of booking my reservation through the PMA Housing Office?
Booking hotel rooms through Expovision, the official PMA Housing Office, is beneficial for the following reasons:
- Expovision guarantees the lowest published hotel rates available during the event period.
- Convenience of checking rates and real-time availability at all official PMA hotels at one time through the housing office.
- Personalized customer service for your individual needs
- Comfort in knowing you have a “housing advocate” to work with you on your hotel requirements.
- Access to shuttle service to and from hotels in the official PMA Housing block to the convention center
- Dedicated on-site housing team at Fresh Summit to re-confirm all hotel reservations and assist with any last-minute requests 24 hours a day during the show.
Is there a limit to the number of rooms I can book at one time on-line?
You may book 20 rooms online at one time. For room blocks of 20 + rooms the housing request form will need to be completed and submitted. This form is located on the housing reservation page under Housing Information. A housing group representative will then be assigned to work directly with you in managing your large room block.
Why do reservations of 20 or more rooms have an earlier cut-off date to submit their names and arrival/departure dates?
Large room blocks are given an earlier cut-off so that any unused rooms can be released giving attendees an opportunity to book their rooms in the PMA Housing block at the group rate.
Why is a deposit required when the hotel doesn't charge one if I book direct?
A deposit is charged to guarantee the discounted group rate. If you choose to book direct, the group rate will not apply.
How do I receive the hotel confirmation numbers?
Hotel confirmation numbers are available upon request. Contact the PMA Housing Office at email@example.com