Thank You for Attending
On 15 – 16 May 2014, fresh produce leaders, top retail executives and industry experts convened in Querétaro, Mexico for the 7th annual PMA Fresh Connections: Mexico, the only event in Mexico bringing together the entire produce supply chain. The event provided insights into trends affecting the marketplace, best practices, new digital strategies to incorporate into marketing plans and much more.
Event highlights included:
- High-level networking between retailers and suppliers through an exposition filled with more than 28 exhibitors and more than 275 attendees from Mexico, the United States and around the world.
- Insight into consumers’ trends and buying behavior in Mexico, the US and the world.
- Learning how to capture and use PLU data to increase your profits.
- Discovery of the latest innovations to reduce shrink and improve cold chain operations.
- Gaining competitive advantage through incorporating digital strategies in your marketing campaigns.
- Real-life stories from Mexican produce leaders that can help strengthen your position in the marketplace.
Thank you to our sponsors, for supporting Fresh Connections: Mexico. And thank you to all who helped to make this event a success!
Interested in learning how a PMA membership can benefit your business? Hear how Manolo Reyes, Vice President Fresh Foods, Walmart de Mexico y Centroamerica and a PMA member, is using PMA to develop local suppliers.