Leadership program for managers and high performers across the supply chain of the fruit, vegetable, flower, nut and nursery industries in Australia and New Zealand.
The PMA A-NZ Produce Executive Program is a fully residential business school style executive program with a unique blend of skill development, industry learning and networking led by world class teachers alongside senior industry leaders. The format contains a mix of interactive lectures, syndicate groups, case studies, group assignment workshops and industry discussion sessions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Middle to senior managers across the supply chain and from all segments of the fruit, vegetable, flower, nut and nursery industries in Australia and New Zealand. The program is limited to a maximum of 42 participants.
2020 Session : 1 November - 6 November 2020
Waurn Ponds Deakin University Geelong Campus
$7,350 plus GST for PMA A-NZ members
$8,350 plus GST for non-members
Group discounts: Get 10% off for 3 participants, 15% for 4 or 20% for 5.
Includes accommodation and all meals
• Gain clarity of today’s key market movements and emerging issues.
• Build a robust skill set for evolving markets.
• Expand your network with industry-leading peers throughout the supply chain.
• Redefine real-world problems with innovative solutions.
• Enhance your leadership skills and build high performing teams.
• Investigate best practice for building more rewarding relationships.
• Learn techniques to improve personal resilience and well-being.