Plan and set the right diversity and inclusion strategy for your organisation.
In this full-day interactive workshop, facilitator Fiona Krautil will draw from best practice, client research and extensive Diversity & Inclusion (D & I) strategy and education experience to share her D & I Strategy Maturity Impact Model©. Providing members with a practical and clear road-map to develop a robust approach that will enable you to achieve real “cut through” building diversity, inclusion and business capability and confidence in your organisation to increase staff engagement, productivity, innovation and profit for the long term.
Key workshop themes and learning areas include:
• Understand today’s business realities on leadership & workplace culture
• Assess your organisation’s current & future D & I maturity state
• Identify your diversity & inclusion priorities and ‘next steps’
• Match your D & I initiatives with your business strategy, core values & beliefs
• Identify critical inclusive leader competencies to shift mindsets & behaviour
• Be introduced to practical techniques, case studies and examples of how to overcome obstacles you may face along the way
• Identify what to measure, and how to measure benefits and determine ROI
• Create the space for new diversity & inclusion conversations (during the session) that engage and mobilise leaders and staff to take action
• Achieve greater consistency of practice and deliver high performance.
An interactive session with plenty of practical actions and takeaways. A must for advancing your D & I initiatives beyond numbers.
Date: Tuesday 8 October
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Venue: Karstens Sydney, Level 1, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney.
Cost: PMA A-NZ Members - FREE. Non-members - $150.
About Our Workshop Facilitator - Fiona Krautil
Fiona is one of Australia’s leading gender equity, diversity & inclusion specialists. Utilising the latest best practice and her extensive industry experience, she enables employers to develop robust strategies that deliver staff ownership and action. Fiona also delivers innovative education solutions that energise people and inspire new conversations to create practical solutions that shift the dial and increase employee engagement, innovation, customer service and profit. Fiona is a certified member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), a founding member of the AHRI Inclusion & Diversity Reference Panel, and a national awards judge. In 2014 Fiona launched her book “Diversity Unplugged – how leading CEOs champion workplace inclusion.”