The annual Marketer of the Year Award is a fantastic opportunity for industry members to gain industry-wide recognition, not only for their businesses, but for their personal efforts.
The PMA Australia-New Zealand and Produce Plus Magazine “Marketer of the Year” Award is open to any individual or team who through a marketing campaign, has shown excellence in the marketing of fresh fruit, vegetables or flowers in Australia or New Zealand in the past year.
Nominees can come from any part of the value chain including seed companies, growers, packers, processors, shippers, importers and exporters, wholesalers and retailers, foodservice, government agencies, associated suppliers to the industry, and many more – any stakeholder from seed to shelf is eligible.
DOWNLOAD MOYA 2020 NOMINATION FORM
Nominations are judged against the below criteria by a panel consisting of representatives from PMA A-NZ and Produce Plus, with the options to invite other non-aligned experts to help with the judging. The panel judges against the below criteria:
• The ability to develop and execute a highly visible, effective marketing campaign.
• How the mix of marketing tools were used to position the campaign to the target audience.
• The ability to utilise unique features to stand out from other campaigns.
• Validated evidence highlighting the campaign’s success.
• How the campaign could be used to promote importance of marketing to industry.
Please submit your completed entry form along with any supporting material to Sam Clayfield by May 8 2020. Please ensure you have completed all four parts and addressed all criteria before submitting your form.