Technology for the now — technology you can understand, from the source you can trust.
At PMA's Tech Knowledge Symposium, attendees learned about groundbreaking technologies leading companies in the industry are deploying today with real-world results. They connected with tech partners and gained trusted information about tools that can manage labor, speed workflow and eliminate redundancies.
Event highlights included:
- Futurist Patrick Schwerdtfeger explored technologies shaping our industry in his keynote, Leveraging Technology Trends
- Mike Steep, Executive Director of Stanford’s Engineering Center for Disruptive Technology and Digital Cities led How to Get Ahead of Disruptive Technology Now—a session about navigating potential AI breakthroughs
- Technology Tidal Wave: Is it New? - a panel featured industry leaders, Steve Church, Alec Leach and Vic Smith
- Innovation in Tech: Evolution of Produce Buyers' Perspectives - featured Blue Apron and Walmart
- Lightning Learning Labs spotlighted key technologies, process improvements and assessment tools to reinvent labor in our industry
- Think Tank sessions on addressing critical business pain points, challenges and opportunities for growth
- Ample time to network with peers in a casual setting
Be Recognized for Supporting Food Safety
As a Gold Circle supporter, you'll join an elite group of industry leaders who are committed to helping the industry remain at the forefront of food safety. Your contribution supports crucial PMA initiatives that protect your business, our industry and the global supply chain from the disastrous effects of a food safety outbreak.