Be recognized for supporting food safety.
As a Gold Circle supporter, you'll join an elite group of industry leaders who are committed to helping the industry remain at the forefront of food safety. Your contribution supports crucial PMA initiatives that protect your business, our industry and the global supply chain from the disastrous effects of a food safety outbreak.
"Gold Circle is a very visible way to support PMA's Food Safety Initiatives."
-Kevin Donovan, Philllips Mushroom Farms
Gold Circle Funds Critical Programs & Research:
- Science-based solutions to address members’ food safety needs – all available on www.pma.com
- Food safety practices based on science are made possible through the work of the Center for Produce Safety; PMA has invested over $3M to ensure the high-level research needed to develop practical food safety practices for the industry
- Crisis management resources provide guidance during critical times – Risk management via food safety protocols such as good agricultural practices, hazard analysis education, information, and training help companies avoid issues
- Critical business implications related to FSMA rules that will make a difference in how our industry works – across the supply chain
- PMA represents industry views on food safety in Washington D.C. by working in collaboration with government agencies to inform regulatory protocols across a variety of issues
- Collaborative initiatives with other organizations like the Partnership for Food Safety Education that promotes Help us Connect the Last Link in the Food Safety Chain practices for consumers
- Information on emerging technologies that drive operational improvements and increase produce consumption
- Free Webinars throughout the year covering the most up-to-date research in food safety and technology while offering insights on the applications to your business
Supporting PMA's Gold Circle is the single most important decision you can make as a PMA member. Food Safety for produce has the greatest impact on industry financial performance and the growth of produce consumption. Additionally, contributing assures your company is recognized as an industry food safety leader.
-Jim Byron, Xgenex, LLC
Receive Over $4,000+ in Exclusive Supporter Benefits
For an annual contribution of $1,000 (just $19/week), you will receive a package worth more than $4,000+ in advertising and event discounts, including:
FREE & Discounted Advertising ($3,500+ value):
- PMA Fresh Summit ($2,000 value) – Visibility in front of 20,000 attendees
- PMA Foodservice Conference & Expo ($1,000 value) – Visibility in front of 1,800 attendees
- PMA Tech Knowledge ($500 value) – Visibility in front of more than 125+ attendees
- fresh Magazine – Free recognition in PMA’s house publication, reaching more than 19,000 industry professionals in 3,000 PMA member companies
- fresh Magazine (up to $1,750 savings) - 25% discount off any size print ad
FREE & Discounted PMA Event Registrations ($425 value):
- The exclusive Chair's Invitational Reception at Fresh Summit ($300 value) - 3 FREE tickets to network with 400+ industry leaders
- Tech Knowledge and Fresh Connections Technology ($125 value) – 10% discount on registration at each event
- A handy toolkit of resources you can use to let your customers and prospects know that you are investing in the future of global food safety
Most importantly, you’ll be seen as a leader by the produce industry—a global steward committed to helping the industry remain at the forefront of food safety.
Great Investment in a worthy cause!
-Brent Scattini, Gold Coast Packing, Inc.
Join Today Online or fill out an Application (PDF)
Solicitud en línea
Note: Gold Circle contributions to PMA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes. However, they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.